Welcome to Da-Les Auto Body of Sunnyvale, CA!
Da-Les Auto Body has been named the number one collision repair facility for the past 3 years by Consumer Business Review & received an award from the City of Sunnyvale for “Outstanding Commitment to Environment Protection”.
Over the years, Da-Les Auto Body has built a solid collision repair reputation in the San Jose and Sunnyvale area catering to foreign and domestic vehicles. In order to stay ahead of the competition we implement the latest and most advanced collision repair techniques, coupled with up-to-date tools and equipment. It is this frame of mind that has enabled Da-Les Auto Body collision repair to move forward and emerge as an authority in Japanese, European, and American vehicles. Our dedication to quality and excellence has earned Da-Les a place among the elite and most discerning of automotive enthusiasts.
Da-Les Auto Body collision repair uses the most advanced techniques and equipment, as well as materials to bring your vehicle back to pre-accident condition. The employees of Da-Les Auto Body are highly skilled and trained in the use of our equipment and materials, constantly staying abreast of new procedures and methods of repairing and refinishing today’s technical vehicles.
You can relax in our office while we estimate the damage to your vehicle. We offer complimentary beverages and you can connect to your work place with our high speed DSL.
The Da-Les Auto Body Facility – Auto • Detail • Paint!
At Da-Les Auto Body, our shop features six frame racks. The “Chief Velocity” Laser Measuring System gives real-time feedback during the re-alignment process. This precise machinery along with trained technicians helps us bring your car back to its pre-accident condition.
Our detail area features two detailing areas, where all freshly painted panels are buffed and polished before delivery. We’ll clean the car inside and out, and even detail and clean the tires!
Our paint shop features three spray booths. Each booth has a downdraft of clean, filtered, heated air for optimal painting conditions. Once painting is complete, the paint is oven-baked, which is similar to the process used by vehicle manufacturers. This process creates a durable, high-quality finish.
The Repair Process
At Da-Les Auto Body, we are vigorous in our process to get your car returned to show-room condition. Here is what you can expect to have happen when you bring your car to Da-Les!
- Estimate - Itemize visual damage & note potential areas of concern. (Inner-Structure, Wheel Alignment, & Electrical are common)
- Insurance Approval - We work with all insurance companies, & make the calls needed to expedite your claim process.
- Disassembly - With your authorization, the repair process is started.
- Order Parts - Most parts are available within 24 hrs. allowing us to start repairs almost immediately.
- Structural Repair - Laser Accurate Frame Measuring & skilled technicians make customer satisfaction easy.
- Body Repair - Plenty of space, a clean environment, & the latest technology give our shop an advantage over the competition.
- Paint - Critical steps are followed during Color Matching & Paint Application for a Like New Repair.
- Reassembly - Care is taken when handling freshly painted parts.
- Detailing -Polishing, washing, & waxing are the final steps to a completed repair.
- Completed! -With a Quality Control Inspection completed, you’re called immediately to make arrangements for pickup.
Da-Les Auto Body is Here to Serve YOU!
We serve the Sunnyvale, Santa Clara, Mountain View, San Jose and Milpitas areas providing numerous automotive repair services ranging from auto body repair, collision repair, dent repair, auto detailing, and auto painting. After 35 years of being in business, we have the entire process down to a science.