Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Open Now
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Open Now|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Welcome to Auto Art Collision Specialists Superior service is not only our promise to you at Auto Art collision...it is a reality. Our personalized service is one of the reasons for Auto Art's outstanding reputation. Our family owned and operated business is built on integrity and expert work... Read More
- Why Are Left Hand Turns So Darn Tricky? Left hand turns are precarious, especially when you’re trying to navigate around oncoming traffic on a busy road. If your judgment is faulty or ...
- Car History 101: The Sweet Sixties The 1960s was a cool and groovy decade for cars, especially in the USA. As the population exploded and manufacturing techniques became more sophistica...
- The World's Worst Gas Guzzlers Mention the term "gas guzzler" and what vehicles come to mind? Usually it is the stereotypical Hummer or exotic high-end cars. However, ther...
- Strange Car Smells Are Also Warnings When funky aromas emerge from my vehicle, I initially look under the seats for fast food bags. If the inside of the car isn't the source of the od...
- Bad Moves Committed By Boorish Drivers If you visit other cities in this country, you have learned that bad driving etiquette isn't just exclusive to Escondido. Bad moves executed by bo...