Click to Zoom
7:30 am - 7:30 pm Closed
|Mon||7:30 am - 7:30 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 7:30 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 7:30 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 7:30 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 7:30 pm Closed|
|Sat||8:00 am - 3:00 pm|
Welcome to Douglas Auto Body & Paint! Douglas Auto Body – Your Top Choice For An Auto Body Repair Shop In Pasadena, CA When your vehicle needs auto body repair you want to use an auto body shop you can trust. If you live in or around Pasadena, CA, then Douglas Auto Body should be you... Read More
- Are Drivers More Accident Prone During Daylight Savings Time? It happens twice a year like clockwork. We have all been through the drill when daylight savings time comes to CA and everyone talks about either...
- 5 Great Muscle Automotive Gifts An exciting time in automotive history was the era of the muscle car and many of us here at Douglas Auto Body & Paint were able to experience it. They...
- The Dangers Of Window Tinting It’s no big surprise why tinted vehicle windows are so popular. Drivers want to look cool, and value their privacy while protecting the interior...
- Is Grease The Fuel Of The Future? Most people don't have warm and fuzzy thoughts about grease, unless they're referring to the popular musical that starred John Travolta and Ol...
- 10 Fascinating Factoids About The Ford Mustang In 1961, Lee Iacocca, the VP and General Manager of Ford Division imagined a car that would seat four people comfortably in bucket seats with a floor-...