|Mon||7:30 am - 7:00 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 7:00 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 7:00 pm Closed|
|Thu||7:30 am - 7:00 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 7:00 pm|
|Sat||8:00 am - 1:00 pm|
Douglas Auto Body – Your Top Choice For An Auto Body Repair Shop In Pasadena, CA
When your vehicle needs auto body repair you want to use an auto body shop you can trust. If you live in or around Pasadena, CA, then Douglas Auto Body should be you... Read More
- What Exactly Is "Buzzed" Driving? How many times have you been out with friends or family members who insist on driving and say they are only “buzzed?” You don’t have...
- Top 5 American Roadside Attractions With summer approaching, many families here in Pasadena, CA and from all over the country will soon be planning a road trip. What bette...
- The Pros And Cons Of Restoring A Classic Car You found an old beater in someone's garage or back yard and now you're psyched about restoring it. But, before you jump in and spend a lot of...
- Top 5 Songs About Cars, Drivers And Speeding We love our anthems, ballads and party songs here in the old USA and of course, we also worship our cars. Here is our list of the Top 5 songs about ca...
- Do You Remember The Chevy Cobalt Recall Controversy? Sometimes, car manufacturers make mistakes in the design of their vehicles. They're not perfect, and that's why at Douglas Auto Body & Paint, ...