|Mon||7:30 am - 7:00 pm Closed|
|Tue||7:30 am - 7:00 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 7:00 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 7:00 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 7:00 pm|
|Sat||8:00 am - 1:00 pm|
Douglas Auto Body – Your Top Choice For An Auto Body Repair Shop In Pasadena, CA
When your vehicle needs auto body repair you want to use an auto body shop you can trust. If you live in or around Pasadena, CA, then Douglas Auto Body should be you... Read More
- The Pros And Cons Of Restoring A Classic Car You found an old beater in someone's garage or back yard and now you're psyched about restoring it. But, before you jump in and spend a lot of...
- Top 5 Songs About Cars, Drivers And Speeding We love our anthems, ballads and party songs here in the old USA and of course, we also worship our cars. Here is our list of the Top 5 songs about ca...
- Do You Remember The Chevy Cobalt Recall Controversy? Sometimes, car manufacturers make mistakes in the design of their vehicles. They're not perfect, and that's why at Douglas Auto Body & Paint, ...
- Are Airbags Dangerous Or Lifesavers? When you purchase a vehicle in Pasadena, CA or anywhere else in the world, airbags are part of the standard equipment included in the price. Some pe...
- The History Of The Designated Driver When you hear the words "designated driver"--what do you first think about? Maybe you've had a bad experience being a designated driver ...