|Mon||7:30 am - 7:00 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 7:00 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 7:00 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 7:00 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 7:00 pm Closed|
|Sat||8:00 am - 1:00 pm|
Douglas Auto Body – Your Top Choice For An Auto Body Repair Shop In Pasadena, CA
When your vehicle needs auto body repair you want to use an auto body shop you can trust. If you live in or around Pasadena, CA, then Douglas Auto Body should be you... Read More
- Top 5 Songs About Cars, Drivers And Speeding We love our anthems, ballads and party songs here in the old USA and of course, we also worship our cars. Here is our list of the Top 5 songs about ca...
- Do You Remember The Chevy Cobalt Recall Controversy? Sometimes, car manufacturers make mistakes in the design of their vehicles. They're not perfect, and that's why at Douglas Auto Body & Paint, ...
- Are Airbags Dangerous Or Lifesavers? When you purchase a vehicle in Pasadena, CA or anywhere else in the world, airbags are part of the standard equipment included in the price. Some pe...
- The History Of The Designated Driver When you hear the words "designated driver"--what do you first think about? Maybe you've had a bad experience being a designated driver ...
- Three Ways To Protect Your Car From The Sun Here at Douglas Auto Body & Paint, we often see cars that have been seriously damaged by the rays of the sun, because yes—here in Pasadena, CA, it ...