Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
About Us Caliber Collision of Northeast Philadelphia, PA has an inflexible commitment to be the collision repair center of preference– a idea that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. Our Services Customer satisfaction is what drives us here at Caliber Collision&rsqu... Read More
- Some Interesting Factoids About Ransom E. Olds Many car aficionados aren’t familiar with the accomplishments of Ransom Eli Olds. A gifted inventor and one of the pioneers of the American Auto...
- Highly Collectible: A Brief History Of Automotive License Plates You’ve probably been to a car repair shop where license plates from all over the country are used as decorations. They could be hanging from rec...
- It's Back From The Future: The DeLorean! Recently, it was announced that DeLorean is going back into production and the world is waiting to see what this carmaker has up its sleeves. With pla...
- People Are Standing Up For Car Seat Safety Did you know that safety experts are saying that when it comes to actually positioning a car seat within a vehicle, parents are actually endanger...
- Interesting Facts About Buick At Caliber Collision - Northeast Philadelphia, we have worked on quite a few Buicks over the years, and we know a lot about the Buick Company’s ...