Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
About Us Caliber Collision of Northeast Philadelphia, PA has an inflexible commitment to be the collision repair center of preference– a idea that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. Our Services Customer satisfaction is what drives us here at Caliber Collision&rsqu... Read More
- Top 5 Cars From Famous Novels Cars have always played integral roles in some of the greatest novels ever written. A good hero, a glamorous ingénue and a beautiful car--those...
- U.S. Automotive History 101: The Innovative 1930s By the 1930s, more people were driving in the U.S. than ever, and cars were becoming more affordable for a larger percentage of the population. As man...
- Is Drunk Driving An Unfortunate American Tradition? You know you shouldn't be driving, but your designated driver passed out a few hours ago, so you're stuck. You debate, should I get a cab or t...
- 5 Reasons Why To Get Your Damaged Bumpers Fixed...Pronto If you play it smart and stay ahead of the game, you can enjoy your car for many years of uninterrupted operation. This means that you have to stay on...
- Top Five Roadside Attractions In The Northwest Traveling through the northwest part of the United States? Whether it’s a long or short journey, you never know what interesting things you’ll see...