Click to Zoom
7:30 am - 5:30 pm Open Now
|Mon||7:30 am - 5:30 pm Open Now|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
About Us Caliber Collision of Hollywood Blvd - Los Angeles, CA has an inflexible commitment to be the collision repair center of preference– a idea that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. Our Services Customer satisfaction is what drives us here at Caliber Col... Read More
- Car History 101: The Sweet Sixties The 1960s was a cool and groovy decade for cars, especially in the USA. As the population exploded and manufacturing techniques became more sophistica...
- Bottom 5 List Of The World's Worst Polluting Cars Vehicles produce several types of pollutants, including particulates, hydrocarbons, nitrogen oxides, carbon monoxide, sulfur dioxide, hazardous air po...
- Why Are Left Hand Turns So Darn Tricky? Left hand turns are precarious, especially when you’re trying to navigate around oncoming traffic on a busy road. If your judgment is faulty or ...
- Give Big Trucks Much Respect...and A Wide Berth We see them every day on our highways, main roads and side streets, so you can never avoid large commercial trucks. Common sense tells you not to cut ...
- Why Take The AARP Smart Driver Course? We all try to avoid it, but the plain fact is that we all get old. When you're in your 20s, you never think about it, but as you enter your 40s, y...