|Mon||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:30 pm Closed|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
Caliber Collision of Los Angeles - S LA Brea, CA has an inflexible commitment to be the collision repair center of preference– a idea that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997.
Customer satisfaction is what drives us here at Caliber Collision&rsq... Read More
- How Can We Stop Car Heatstroke Fatalities? At Caliber Collision - Los Angeles - S LA Brea, we often see frightening news stories about young children that perished due to heatstroke in the Lo...
- Facts About The Tokyo Motor Show Most car buffs love a good car show and there’s plenty of them to choose from. Included on the list of the biggest and best is the Tokyo Motor S...
- Cruise Control Has Come A Long Way Cruise control, which is also sometimes known as speed control or auto cruise, is a system that moderates the speed of a car. Consisting of a servomec...
- Our Top 5 Road Trips In France Thinking about your vacations this year? Maybe it is time to say "Oui" to France. And if you do, you might want to travel on one of these beautiful ro...
- Beer Spill Makes Las Vegas Freeway Soggy And Foamy We have heard about oil spills, chicken feathers on the road and even one tanker that spilled gallons and gallons of milk on the highway, but at Calib...