Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Opening Soon
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Opening Soon|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Sat||10:00 am - 2:00 pm|
Francis Collision Centre, Fresno Collision Repair Experts for Over 30 Years! Francis Collision Centre, located in the heart of Fresno, California, has been in the collision repair industry since 1981. Our I-CAR and ASE certified and trained technicians follow the highest standards for accurate au... Read More
- 5 Taxi Safety Tips Now that Uber and Lyft are in almost every major city, the practice of hailing a cab is almost archaic. With smart phone apps that can now get you a c...
- Tire Blowouts Cause More Accidents Than You'd Imagine As you are driving down the road, you feel one side of your vehicle beginning to thump and you hear a sound of your tire rapidly losing air. If you ar...
- It's Back From The Future: The DeLorean! Recently, it was announced that DeLorean is going back into production and the world is waiting to see what this carmaker has up its sleeves. With pla...
- Safe Parking 101: Backing In Is Always Suggested Backing into a parking spot has typically been the standard for those who need to exit the spot quickly and safely. However, that’s no longer is...
- Onboard Navigation Systems: Are They Superior? During their early development stages, navigation systems were costly options that only appeared initially in your higher-end luxury cars. Today, navi...