|Mon||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed|
|Fri||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
When shopping for an auto body and auto paint shop, you are primarily concerned with three things: accuracy or the auto body repair, speed of the auto body repair, and ease of doing business with the repair shop.
Speed, Accuracy, Ease
&n... Read More
- Are Airbags Dangerous Or Lifesavers? When you purchase a vehicle in Irvine, CA or anywhere else in the world, airbags are part of the standard equipment included in the price. Some peop...
- A Short History Of The Mini Cooper An icon of 1960’s British pop culture, the Mini is a small economy car produced from 1959 to the present, by England-based British Motor Corporation...
- Why (or Why Not) To Own A Fuel Cell Vehicle (FCV) It wasn't that long ago that there were only two viable choices when it came to powering our fleet in this country—gasoline or diesel. Sure, there w...
- The History Of The Legendary Camaro The Chevrolet Camaro is All-American and all muscle! It is a brand that represents power, innovation and pure adrenalin. The Camaro was officiall...
- From Horses To Horsepower: History And Interesting Facts About The Studebaker Champion, Bullet Nose and Avanti Occasionally you’ll see one of these classic Studebaker automobiles, which may bring back memories for m...