Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Since 1978, Marina Auto Body of Los Angeles, CA has been committed to providing excellent service, with the highest quality standards our Southern California customers can expect. From our state-of-the-art Certified Collision Repair Center, to our talented I-CAR and A.S.E. certified technicians, we&... Read More
- How To Avoid Pedestrian Collisions When it comes to a human body versus a car, the car invariably wins. Every year, almost 5,000 pedestrians die in this country and we hear about them e...
- Innovator Of The Combustion Engine: François Isaac De Rivaz There have been many engineers and scientists throughout history who have been instrumental in the development of the internal combustion engine&mdash...
- Top 5 Hottest Features For Connected Cars Several years ago, if you drove a connected car it was the exception, but now more and more new vehicles are connected as we enter the age of full con...
- Top 5 German Automobiles Of All-Time When you think about the finest cars in the world, you have to consider the Germans in any list you put together. The amazing Germans are known for ma...
- The Colorful History Of Automotive Paint Whether you have a red Corvette or a blue Camaro or even a gray Tesla, you know that paint is a huge part of the whole image associated with your car....