Click to Zoom
7:30 am - 5:30 pm Closed
|Mon||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:30 pm Closed|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
Welcome to Marina Auto Body - Los Angeles in Marina Del Rey, CA! Since 1978, Marina Auto Body of Los Angeles, CA has been committed to providing excellent service, with the highest quality standards our Southern California customers can expect. From our state-of-the-art Certified Collision Repair... Read More
- BMW Motorrad Unveils Hover Ride Concept Anyone who has ever played with Legos as a child or adult has likely built and created something cool. Even though they were small in scale, many of t...
- Are Passengers Safe In The Last Row? With more and more SUVs, vans and passengers cars that are designed with third-row seats, many consumers are very concerned over the safety implicatio...
- How To Avoid Pedestrian Collisions When it comes to a human body versus a car, the car invariably wins. Every year, almost 5,000 pedestrians die in this country and we hear about them e...
- Innovator Of The Combustion Engine: François Isaac De Rivaz There have been many engineers and scientists throughout history who have been instrumental in the development of the internal combustion engine—the...
- Top 5 Hottest Features For Connected Cars Several years ago, if you drove a connected car it was the exception, but now more and more new vehicles are connected as we enter the age of full con...