|Mon||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:30 pm Closing Soon|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
Caliber Collision of Alexandria - Farrington, VA has an inflexible commitment to be the collision repair center of preference– a idea that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997.
Customer satisfaction is what drives us here at Caliber Collision&rsq... Read More
- Will Hemp Cars Smoke The Competition? When I told a friend recently that cars made of hemp were making a big comeback, he thought I was joking with him. "Do Cheech and Chong own one?&...
- Police Departments Love The Ford Police Responder Hybrid Sedan Police departments from LA to NYC and everywhere in between will now be able to chase fleeing suspects in a vehicle that gets an EPA-estimated 38 mile...
- Bad Moves Committed By Boorish Drivers If you visit other cities in this country, you have learned that bad driving etiquette isn't just exclusive to Alexandria. Bad moves executed by b...
- Does Your Teen Know What To Do After A Car Accident? The dreaded call from your teenage driver… “Dad, I’ve just been in a car accident.” With summer coming, there will be m...
- Car History 101: The Sweet Sixties The 1960s was a cool and groovy decade for cars, especially in the USA. As the population exploded and manufacturing techniques became more sophistica...