Click to Zoom
7:30 am - 5:30 pm Closed
|Mon||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:30 pm Closed|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
About Us Caliber Collision of Modest, CA has an inflexible commitment to be the collision repair center of preference– a idea that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. Our Services Customer satisfaction is what drives us here at Caliber Collision’s Modesto... Read More
- What Exactly Is Paintless Dent Repair (PDR)? Suddenly, you have a small dent on your vehicle’s hood, roof, door, trunk or anywhere else where hail, rocks or other flying objects hit your ca...
- Driving Safety For Senior Drivers If obtaining a driver’s license is one of the happiest moments of somebody’s life, then losing it can be one of the saddest. Our cars repr...
- 5 Things To Know When You’re In A Collision Okay, you just got into an accident. Regardless of whether you’re liable or it was the other person’s fault, auto collisions are unpleasan...
- Road Rage And Why It Is On The Rise Yelling, physical altercations and sometimes, although it’s hard to believe, even murder. What is this aggressive, violent behavior? It’s ...
- Why Are Left Hand Turns So Darn Tricky? Left hand turns are precarious, especially when you’re trying to navigate around oncoming traffic on a busy road. If your judgment is faulty or ...