Click to Zoom
7:30 am - 5:30 pm Open Now
|Mon||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:30 pm Open Now|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
About Us Caliber Collision of Modest, CA has an inflexible commitment to be the collision repair center of preference– a idea that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. Our Services Customer satisfaction is what drives us here at Caliber Collision’s Modesto... Read More
- A Short History Of The Mini Cooper An icon of 1960’s British pop culture, the Mini is a small economy car produced from 1959 to the present, by England-based British Motor Corporation...
- How To Teach Your Teenager To Drive Many parents wonder if it’s a good idea to teach their teenager to drive. It’s a touchy situation as most young people associate driving with newl...
- Sharing The Road With Scooters These sporty, fast little scooters that dart between traffic are everywhere now, especially in crowded cities. They are ideal for students and seniors...
- What Exactly Is Paintless Dent Repair (PDR)? Suddenly, you have a small dent on your vehicle’s hood, roof, door, trunk or anywhere else where hail, rocks or other flying objects hit your car. I...
- Driving Safety For Senior Drivers If obtaining a driver’s license is one of the happiest moments of somebody’s life, then losing it can be one of the saddest. Our cars represent fr...