Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Welcome to Johnson Collision At Wakefield Inc. of Wake Forest, NC! Locally owned and operated since 1957, Johnson Collision At Wakefield Inc. has is here to serve the community of Wake Forest, in North Carolina! Johnson Collision At Wakefield Inc. uses state of the art frame straightening, pai... Read More
- Your Owner's Manual Is A Must Read Many highly-educated and normally very smart people just don't want to read their owner's manuals, which leaves them guessing rather than know...
- 3 Best Reasons To Take Your Car To The Dealer For Service Some people think that if they take their car to an independent repair facility, they will save money. In many cases, that's not true, because it ...
- Toyota Research Institute Will Tap Into Silicon Valley's Brightest Minds What cars can do, and what we as a people can do with them, may change drastically and in ways we can’t now imagine, with a recent announcement ...
- A Porsche That We Can All Afford...Made Of LEGOs You don't have to register it and it does not burn any fuel, but the downside is you can't drive it either. That's correct—there is ...
- What Exactly Is The CAFE Standard? Constantly in the news, people keep referring to the CAFE Standard, but what exactly is it? With all of the technical talk associated with it, many fo...