Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Welcome to Johnson Collision Center of Durham, NC! Locally owned and operated since 1957, Johnson Collision Center has is here to serve the community of Wake Forest, in North Carolina! Johnson Collision Center uses state of the art frame straightening, paint services and Genesis Laser Measurin... Read More
- LAPD Leases Fleet Of Electric Cars From BMW A new type of police vehicle will soon be cruising the streets of Los Angeles. The Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) is joining a number of other c...
- U.S. Automotive History 101: The Innovative 1930s By the 1930s, more people were driving in the U.S. than ever, and cars were becoming more affordable for a larger percentage of the population. As man...
- The History Of The Designated Driver When you hear the words "designated driver"--what do you first think about? Maybe you've had a bad experience being a designated driver ...
- Defensive Driving 101: Be Aware Of Everything Looking out for the other person has always been the best advice in just about every aspect of life. The instinct to survive and be safe in the presen...
- The Colorful History Of American Bumper Stickers Bumper stickers all have a message; whether it's to advertise, advocate, make a witty comment, or even a person’s political position. At Joh...