Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 1:00 pm Closed
|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||8:00 am - 1:00 pm Closed|
The Fix Auto Phoenix facility location on 12th Street and Camelback has been around since 1971. The contemporary facility is very well known in the automotive insurance industry. We focus on “highline” brands and all of our technicians, advisors, and painters are I-Car Certified.&n... Read More
- 5 Cars You Can't Buy In The USA Car fans in this country, especially wealthy ones, are always looking for the newest and coolest vehicles out there, but what if they can't buy th...
- Interesting Factoids About 1940's Automotive History The 1940's were a tough time for the automotive industry due to the impact of World War II. Here at Fix Auto Phoenix, we respect the history ...
- Do I Really Need To Buy Rental Vehicle Insurance Coverage? You're about to go on a great vacation, or are maybe headed home for the holidays. Either way, it's car rental time once again, whether you li...
- LAPD Leases Fleet Of Electric Cars From BMW A new type of police vehicle will soon be cruising the streets of Los Angeles. The Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) is joining a number of other c...
- Do You Remember The Chevy Cobalt Recall Controversy? Sometimes, car manufacturers make mistakes in the design of their vehicles. They're not perfect, and that's why at Fix Auto Phoenix, we often ...