Click to Zoom
7:30 am - 5:30 pm Open Now
|Mon||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:30 pm Open Now|
|Sat||8:00 am - 12:00 pm|
Welcome to Folsom Lake Toyota Collision Center At Folsom Lake Toyota Collision Center, our specially trained professionals have all the parts, tools, and expertise to repair almost any vehicle on the road. We combine solid craftsmanship and state of the art technology to restore your vehicle to i... Read More
- Air Liquide Adds New Hydrogen Stations In Northeast As hydrogen vehicles gain major momentum nationwide, Air Liquide recently began building four hydrogen fueling stations for the northeast of the U.S....
- Save Your Car’s Paint During The Hot Summer Months Save Your Car’s Paint During the Hot Summer Months As you enjoy the warm summer weather by taking vacations, embarking on weekend excursions and...
- Does Your Car Have A Backup Camera? Does Your Car Have a Backup Camera? The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) recently ruled that all vehicles less than 10,000 l...
- Road Rage And Why It Is On The Rise Yelling, physical altercations and sometimes, although it’s hard to believe, even murder. What is this aggressive, violent behavior? It’s road rag...
- Why Are Left Hand Turns So Darn Tricky? Left hand turns are precarious, especially when you’re trying to navigate around oncoming traffic on a busy road. If your judgment is faulty or ...