Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Safety and security behind the wheel are priorities for all of us. We do our best to be attentive, but sometimes, we can get in to an accident. If this happens, we're here to help at the Jim Riehl's Friendly Chrysler Jeep auto body shop. It doesn't matter what it is: a dent, a scratch, o... Read More
- Car History 101: The Sweet Sixties The 1960s was a cool and groovy decade for cars, especially in the USA. As the population exploded and manufacturing techniques became more sophistica...
- Will The Porsche Mission E Compete With The Tesla Model S? Here at Friendly Chrysler Jeep Cadillac Honda, located in Warren of MI, we love Porsches for their artistry and quality and respect the brand for its ...
- Your Owner's Manual Is A Must Read Many highly-educated and normally very smart people just don't want to read their owner's manuals, which leaves them guessing rather than know...
- Seniors, Does Your Car Fit You And Vice Versa? When you're young and free, you can drive in any car you want to and never worry if it's the right fit. But as you get a little older, those t...
- Police Departments Love The Ford Police Responder Hybrid Sedan Police departments from LA to NYC and everywhere in between will now be able to chase fleeing suspects in a vehicle that gets an EPA-estimated 38 mile...