Click to Zoom
7:30 am - 5:30 pm Closed
|Mon||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:30 pm Closed|
From Owner to Receptionist to Detailer, all the associates of Collision Center of Riverside Auto Collision are committed to your complete satisfaction. And we back up this commitment with a National Lifetime Warranty on all of our workmanship. Our repair quality consistently meets or exceeds indu... Read More
- Defensive Driving 101: Be Aware Of Everything Looking out for the other person has always been the best advice in just about every aspect of life. The instinct to survive and be safe in the presen...
- A Tribute To George Barris Master Car Customizer (1925-2015) People called him “The Kustom King of Cars”, the “Master Builder” and a “Genius on Wheels”, and many people in the...
- Pedestrians Cause More Accidents Than You’d Think “A man walked right out in front of my vehicle and I had to slam on the brakes to avoid him. As a result, I was rear ended by the car behind me....
- Road Rage And Why It Is On The Rise Yelling, physical altercations and sometimes, although it’s hard to believe, even murder. What is this aggressive, violent behavior? It’s ...
- Onboard Navigation Systems: Are They Superior? During their early development stages, navigation systems were costly options that only appeared initially in your higher-end luxury cars. Today, navi...