Click to Zoom
7:30 am - 5:30 pm Closed
|Mon||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:30 pm Closed|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
From Owner to Receptionist to Detailer, all the associates of Collision Center of Riverside Auto Collision are committed to your complete satisfaction. And we back up this commitment with a National Lifetime Warranty on all of our workmanship. Our repair quality consistently meets or exceeds indu... Read More
- Is Your Car On The "Most Hackable" List? Many car experts were not shocked when some “white-hat” hackers managed to remotely control a Jeep Cherokee, disabling many of its functio...
- U.S. Automotive History 101: The Innovative 1930s By the 1930s, more people were driving in the U.S. than ever, and cars were becoming more affordable for a larger percentage of the population. As man...
- What Are Your Driving Pet Peeves? Everyone who has been driving for more than a few years has a set of their very own driving pet peeves. While most people in Riverside adhere to the l...
- Defensive Driving 101: Be Aware Of Everything Looking out for the other person has always been the best advice in just about every aspect of life. The instinct to survive and be safe in the presen...
- A Tribute To George Barris Master Car Customizer (1925-2015) People called him “The Kustom King of Cars”, the “Master Builder” and a “Genius on Wheels”, and many people in the...