Click to Zoom
7:30 am - 5:30 pm Open Now
|Mon||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:30 pm Open Now|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
Welcome to 1stCertified Collision Center – Riverside, CA! 1stCertified Collision Centers - Riverside is committed to making your auto body repair experience as convenient and smooth as possible. Our staff will walk you through the collision repair process and be with you every step of the w... Read More
- Is CAFE's 54.5 Mpg Goal No Longer A Reality? Car manufacturers report that they indeed can achieve the coveted 54.5 mpg corporate average fuel economy (CAFE) targeted for the 2025 model year, but...
- How Much Does A Hybrid Really Save You? In theory, the idea of purchasing a hybrid sounds great—they are known to be fuel efficient vehicles that benefit the environment, and that'...
- Road Debris Is A Major Hazard On Our Roads The other day, we were driving on a busy highway when traffic suddenly came to an abrupt stop. We had to hit the brakes hard to avoid slamming into th...
- Safer And Cutting-Edge: Night Vision With Pedestrian Detection Possibly the coolest feature of the new BMW 7-Series sedan – which does not lack for super tech optional gadgets -- is the new night-vision syst...
- Is Your Car On The "Most Hackable" List? Many car experts were not shocked when some “white-hat” hackers managed to remotely control a Jeep Cherokee, disabling many of its functio...