|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
When shopping for an auto body and auto paint shop, you are primarily concerned with three things: accuracy or the auto body repair, speed of the auto body repair, and ease of doing business with the repair shop.
Speed, Accuracy, Ease
Fix Auto Reno has some... Read More
- Top 5 NHRA Racers Of All-Time When it comes to car racing, dragsters are some of the fastest machines in the world. Two powerful vehicles, traveling more than 330 mph in less than ...
- Interesting Facts About Buick At Fix Auto Reno, we have worked on quite a few Buicks over the years, and we know a lot about the Buick Company’s history. For instance, many p...
- Drunks On The Road: How Should You Respond? It happens every day. Drunk drivers get on the roads and risk the lives of our friends and loved ones. Sometimes, we witness these drivers on the road...
- What Exactly Is Paintless Dent Repair (PDR)? Suddenly, you have a small dent on your vehicle’s hood, roof, door, trunk or anywhere else where hail, rocks or other flying objects hit your car. I...
- 5 Things To Know When You’re In A Collision Okay, you just got into an accident. Regardless of whether you’re liable or it was the other person’s fault, auto collisions are unpleasan...