Click to Zoom
7:00 am - 5:30 pm Open Now
|Mon||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 5:30 pm Open Now|
|Thu||7:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
About Us Caliber Collision of Corona CA has an inflexible commitment to be the collision repair center of preference– a idea that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. Our Services Customer satisfaction is what drives us here at Caliber Collision’s Corona l... Read More
- Air Liquide Adds New Hydrogen Stations In Northeast As hydrogen vehicles gain major momentum nationwide, Air Liquide recently began building four hydrogen fueling stations for the northeast of the U.S....
- Our List Of The World’s 5 Smallest Cars Our List of the World’s 5 Smallest Cars In the 1950s, people wanted big cars. In the ‘60s and ‘70s when gas prices first spiked,...
- Toyota Hydrogen Car Hits Market Toyota recently launched its Mirai hydrogen fuel cell car in California and experts are saying that the timing could not be worse. Gas prices in the G...
- Our Top 5 Movie Cars Our Top 5 Movie Cars We love our movies and we adore our classic cars, so when the two meet it can be a sweet combination. After talking to car pe...
- Will Our Cars Run On Algae—a Greener Alternative Fuel? Will Our Cars Run on Algae—a Greener Alternative Fuel? Hopefully, in the next few decades we will be able to wean ourselves off of gasoline ...