|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm Open Now|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
Caliber Collision of Corona CA has an inflexible commitment to be the collision repair center of preference– a idea that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997.
Customer satisfaction is what drives us here at Caliber Collision’s Corona l... Read More
- 5 Best Cars For Dog Owners In this country, there are an estimated 78.2 million dog owners and the car manufacturers have responded with innovative designs and features to make ...
- The History Of Automatic Parking I remember the first time I saw someone use automatic parking to parallel park and I was shocked. Today, more and more cars have this feature and at C...
- Five Important Questions To Ask Any Body Shop If you’re going to a body shop, it means one of two things—you either caused an accident or were the victim of one, which means that you&r...
- LoJack's National Vehicle Theft Protection Campaign Car security technology changes literally every day. If we're being honest, in many cases, crooks are a lot quicker than the carmakers when it com...
- Air Liquide Adds New Hydrogen Stations In Northeast As hydrogen vehicles gain major momentum nationwide, Air Liquide recently began building four hydrogen fueling stations for the northeast of the U.S....