|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed|
Caliber Collision of Corona CA has an inflexible commitment to be the collision repair center of preference– a idea that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997.
Customer satisfaction is what drives us here at Caliber Collision’s Corona l... Read More
- Five Important Questions To Ask Any Body Shop If you’re going to a body shop, it means one of two things—you either caused an accident or were the victim of one, which means that you&r...
- LoJack's National Vehicle Theft Protection Campaign When it comes to car security, the technology changes literally every day and to be honest, in most cases the crooks are quicker than the carmakers wh...
- Air Liquide Adds New Hydrogen Stations In Northeast As hydrogen vehicles gain major momentum nationwide, Air Liquide recently began building four hydrogen fueling stations for the northeast of the U.S....
- Our List Of The World’s 5 Smallest Cars Our List of the World’s 5 Smallest Cars In the 1950s, people wanted big cars. In the ‘60s and ‘70s when gas prices first spiked,...
- Toyota Hydrogen Car Hits Market Toyota recently launched its Mirai hydrogen fuel cell car in California and experts are saying that the timing could not be worse. Gas prices in the G...