|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 2:00 pm|
Caliber Collision in Northlake - Charlotte NC has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of choice– a vision that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997.
Customer satisfaction is what Caliber Collision’s Northlake - Charlotte N... Read More
- Will A Toyota Flying "Car" Open The 2020 Olympics? Toyota has started providing significant amounts of capital for a company that wants to create a flying "car" that will kick off the 2020 Ol...
- Will "The Barnacle" Replace The Parking Boot? Have you had your vehicle booted because you didn't pay your parking tickets? If so, our condolences, because getting booted is an unpleasant and ...
- Don't Forget That "Seat Belts Save Lives" Even though more and more Americans are now wearing seat belts, there are still a handful of places in the country where some people still insist on n...
- The Steel Vs. Aluminum Debate For many years now, car people have argued on the topic of steel vs. aluminum in vehicle manufacturing. Lately, the topic is receiving even more atten...
- Proactive Passengers Can Save Lives At Caliber Collision - Northlake, we recently saw a news story on ABC in Charlotte, NC about a community action group that is asking passengers to al...