|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 2:00 pm|
Caliber Collision in Pineville NC has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of choice– a vision that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997.
Customer satisfaction is what Caliber Collision’s Pineville NC location is known for.... Read More
- Do Speed Cameras Keep Our School Zones Safe? In many cities throughout the country, school districts are demanding school zone speed cameras, in order to catch speeders and those who drive in an ...
- Tesla Announces EV Pickup Truck Tesla CEO Elon Musk recently announced his newest electric pickup truck that will reportedly be on the market within 18 to 24 months, as well as an EV...
- What Is The Porsche Sport Driving School? If you've ever driven a Porsche, you know that these vehicles are the closest things to racing cars available in the consumer world. People started fa...
- The Koenigsegg Regera Is A Hybrid Swedish Supercar They call it the Regera and it is getting major attention for this 1.500 horsepower hybrid vehicle that hit the market last year in a huge way. At&nbs...
- 5 Cars That Don't Get Tickets A recent study has produced a list of cars that get the least amount of tickets and some of the results are astounding. At Caliber Collision - Pinev...