Click to Zoom
|Mon||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
About Us Caliber Collision of Charlotte, NC has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of preference– a notion that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. Caliber Charlotte was established in 2015 and is located off the I-85 and Rozzelles Ferry Road at So... Read More
- Vehicle Cyber Security A #1 Priority, U.S. Government Says The U.S. government has warned carmakers that they need to work harder and smarter to protect the electronic and computer systems that they have in al...
- Top 5 Italian Car Brands Known for speed, design and beauty, Italy's love affair with their cars began in 1884 when Enrico Bernardi built a tricycle car that on petrol. Th...
- New Active Safety Systems Are Life Savers In the old days, you had to rely on your mirrors and instincts to avoid collisions, but when humans are involved, mistakes often led to serious accide...
- Top 5 Hottest Features For Connected Cars Several years ago, if you drove a connected car it was the exception, but now more and more new vehicles are connected as we enter the age of full con...
- How Long Will My Tires Really Last? There is an ongoing argument about how long your car's tires will last. Car manufacturers and companies that sell and service tires say that you n...