Click to Zoom
|Mon||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
About Us Caliber Collision of Charlotte, NC has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of preference– a notion that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. Caliber Charlotte was established in 2015 and is located off the I-85 and Rozzelles Ferry Road at So... Read More
- Did You Know Paul Newman Was A Racing Icon? Paul Newman was many things, including an award-winning actor, food manufacturer, philanthropist, husband and father and, possibly most important, a c...
- The History Of The Car Bumper Two of the car parts most easily damaged in a collision are the car’s bumpers. You know, those covers built to protect the front and rear parts of t...
- Car Fans Love The Larz Anderson Auto Museum The home of “America’s Oldest Car Collection” the Larz Anderson Auto Museum contains more American cars built from 1899 to 1926 than anywhere el...
- Why Are Hybrids And Electric Cars Not Selling? Despite a huge proliferation of new models and with ongoing pressure from more stringent emissions standards, sales of hybrid vehicles, plug-in hybrid...
- Vehicle Cyber Security A #1 Priority, U.S. Government Says The U.S. government has warned carmakers that they need to work harder and smarter to protect the electronic and computer systems that they have in al...