Click to Zoom
7:00 am - 6:00 pm Open Now
|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm Open Now|
Welcome to CARSTAR John Hine Collision Mission Valley No matter what make or model you have, CARSTAR John Hine Collision Mission Valley is here to help you. Our body shop facility is a full service Auto Body Repair Shop, and we have been performing outstanding collision repair services for the Sa... Read More
- Advice For Seniors Driving With Diabetes And Cataracts If you are a senior and find that street signs are blurry, colors look faded, or you are having a harder time seeing while driving in general, it may ...
- You Just Got A Ticket. Should You Go To Traffic School Or Just Pay It? You acted a fool and now you have to go to traffic school? Don't feel ashamed, because it has happened to many people who also drive around San Di...
- Why Do I Need A Dash Cam? Sales of dashboard cameras are sharply increasing as more and more drivers worldwide are embracing this technology for security, safety and that much-...
- Interesting Facts About The Daytona 500, "The Great American Race" If you are even a casual racing fan, then you know the Daytona 500 is the Super Bowl, the World Series and the US Open of NASCAR racing. Next to the I...
- Is Your Car On The "Most Hackable" List? Many car experts were not shocked when some “white-hat” hackers managed to remotely control a Jeep Cherokee, disabling many of its functio...