Click to Zoom
7:30 am - 5:30 pm Open Now
|Mon||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:30 pm Open Now|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Sat||8:00 am - 12:00 pm|
Welcome to Anthony’s Paint and Body shop! We have been serving California’s auto body repair needs since 1945. Anthony's Body Shop has a great location in Santa Monica. For the past three years, the Santa Monica location has been maintaining the excellent reputation that Ant... Read More
- Why Are Left Hand Turns So Darn Tricky? Left hand turns are precarious, especially when you’re trying to navigate around oncoming traffic on a busy road. If your judgment is faulty or ...
- What Is Behind The Huge Drop In Driver's Licenses? With more people traveling on buses, trains, taxis, via carpooling, car sharing and other various forms of ground transportation, it's not shockin...
- Tips For Safe Driving In Heavy Fog You don't have to live in San Francisco, CA to encounter thick fog while driving. From LA to NYC and everywhere in between, fog is a reality at an...
- The Three-Second Rule Allows You To Maintain A Safe Following Distance While Driving Have you heard of the three-second rule? No, we’re not talking about the three-second rule in basketball, or the one that says if you drop your ...
- Give Big Trucks Much Respect...and A Wide Berth We see them every day on our highways, main roads and side streets, so you can never avoid large commercial trucks. Common sense tells you not to cut ...