Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closing Soon
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closing Soon|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Welcome to Carstar Chicago 38th Street Here at CARSTAR Chicago 38th Street we have been serving the local collision repair customers of Chicago for years. Our top rated customer service has made us a Direct Repair Program (DRP) choice for insurance companies year after year. We are her... Read More
- Does Your Car Have A Recall History? You can easily check out people and companies online in a millisecond, but if you suspect that your used vehicle has a history of recalls, how can you...
- Top 5 Best Factory Car Stereo Systems With longer commutes to work and driving the kids around after school, many people here in Chicago , IL and nationwide now ...
- Toughest And Most Laid Back States For Offending Drivers Depending on where you live in the USA, you should be careful and always opt for a designated driver if you're drinking. At CARSTAR Chicago 38th Stree...
- Is An Elio A Car Or A Motorcycle? Recently, Elio Motors put out a press release that stated that anyone interested in driving one of its highly efficient three-wheelers would not requi...
- How Much Does A Hybrid Really Save You? In theory, the idea of purchasing a hybrid sounds great—they are known to be fuel efficient vehicles that benefit the environment, and that'...