Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Welcome to Carstar Chicago 38th Street Here at CARSTAR Chicago 38th Street we have been serving the local collision repair customers of Chicago for years. Our top rated customer service has made us a Direct Repair Program (DRP) choice for insurance companies year after year. We are her... Read More
- Do You Know Someone Who Needs Defensive Driving Classes? Good drivers approach the activity a little like a chess game – keeping their eyes on what’s going on around them and trying to anticipate everyon...
- Don't Let Your Broken Windshield Crack Your Nerves Wham! Crack! A rock just hit your windshield, leaving a rather onerous-looking chip right in front of your face, obstructing your view and endangering...
- Does Your Car Have A Recall History? You can easily check out people and companies online in a millisecond, but if you suspect that your used vehicle has a history of recalls, how can you...
- Top 5 Best Factory Car Stereo Systems With longer commutes to work and driving the kids around after school, many people here in Chicago , IL and nationwide now spend more time list...
- Toughest And Most Laid Back States For Offending Drivers Depending on where you live in the USA, you should be careful and always opt for a designated driver if you're drinking. At CARSTAR Chicago 38th Stree...