Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
Welcome to Carstar Chicago 38th Street Here at CARSTAR Chicago 38th Street we have been serving the local collision repair customers of Chicago for years. Our top rated customer service has made us a Direct Repair Program (DRP) choice for insurance companies year after year. We are her... Read More
- Toughest And Most Laid Back States For Offending Drivers Depending on where you live in the USA, you should be careful and always opt for a designated driver if you're drinking. At CARSTAR Chicago 38th Stree...
- Is An Elio A Car Or A Motorcycle? Recently, Elio Motors put out a press release that stated that anyone interested in driving one of its highly efficient three-wheelers would not requi...
- How Much Does A Hybrid Really Save You? In theory, the idea of purchasing a hybrid sounds great—they are known to be fuel efficient vehicles that benefit the environment, and that'...
- Tips For Hot Car Safety You’ve seen it on television and read about it in the newspapers – the unfortunate occurrence of a child’s or pet’s death due ...
- 5 Major Mistakes People Make With Their Car Insurance Many people end up getting into trouble with their car insurance and in most cases, it's simply a matter of being thorough and covering all your b...