Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Open Now
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Open Now|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
About Richardson Collision Center Our facility is state of the art, meeting and exceeding all local, state, and federal requirements. It is our dedication that make us stand out though. We are so sure that your automobile will be fixed right the first time, that we give you a lifetime warranty on... Read More
- The History Of The Legendary Camaro The Chevrolet Camaro is All-American and all muscle! It is a brand that represents power, innovation and pure adrenalin. The Camaro was officiall...
- Will Hemp Cars Smoke The Competition? When I told a friend recently that cars made of hemp were making a big comeback, he thought I was joking with him. "Do Cheech and Chong own one?&...
- 10 Fascinating Factoids About The Ford Mustang In 1961, Lee Iacocca, the VP and General Manager of Ford Division imagined a car that would seat four people comfortably in bucket seats with a floor-...
- Counterfeit Air Bags Are A National Epidemic The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) has known for many years about the sales of counterfeit air bags, and have identified it as...
- From Horses To Horsepower: History And Interesting Facts About The Studebaker Champion, Bullet Nose and Avanti Occasionally you’ll see one of these classic Studebaker automobiles, which may bring back memories for many....