|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||8:00 am - 12:00 pm|
Caliber Collision in Santa Monica CA has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of choice– a vision that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997.
Customer satisfaction is what Caliber Collision’s Santa Monica CA location is know... Read More
- How To Avoid Redundant Insurance Coverage When Renting A Car How to Avoid Redundant Insurance Coverage When Renting a Car Do you usually rent a car for your holiday getaways or summer road trips? In the Unit...
- Do You Remember The Chevy Cobalt Recall Controversy? Sometimes car manufacturers make mistakes in the design of their vehicles. They're not perfect, and that's why at Caliber Collision - Santa Mo...
- Are Airbags Dangerous Or Lifesavers? When you purchase a vehicle in Santa Monica, CA or anywhere else in the world, airbags are part of the standard equipment included in the price. Som...
- How To Deal With An Accident Involving An Uninsured Driver How to Deal with an Accident Involving an Uninsured Driver Most of us have car insurance, but what happens when we get hit by a driver that doesn&r...
- So, What Exactly Is I-CAR? You just walked into a body shop and you’re obviously not in a wonderful mood, because you got into a car accident and that’s never fun. Now you h...