Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 6:00 pm Opening Soon
|Mon||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 6:00 pm Opening Soon|
|Wed||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
About Us Caliber Collision in San Diego - Downtown CA has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of choice– a vision that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. Our Services Customer satisfaction is what Caliber Collision’s San Diego - Downtown CA ... Read More
- Google's Waymo Is Searching For A Market While literally hundreds of companies scramble for their piece of the pie when it comes to autonomous travel, Google is finding its way with the Waymo...
- When Should I Re-Paint My Car? Your car is an extension of yourself and even though it gets you to point A and point B it also plays an important role in your life. So, if your vehi...
- America's Most Dangerous Holidays During certain times of the year, it’s just more dangerous to be driving than others here in San Diego, CA and all over the U.S. Many of these day...
- Will Autonomous Cars Really Cut Down On Fatal Accidents? Some say autonomous vehicles are cool and cutting-edge, while others here in San Diego , CA and all over the world are filled with trepidation ...
- What Should I Do With My Totaled Car? Until about the mid-nineties, it was fairly rare to have a vehicle damaged in an accident and then deemed to be a total loss, unless it was in a very ...