Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed|
|Wed||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
About Us Caliber Collision in San Diego - Downtown CA has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of choice– a vision that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. Our Services Customer satisfaction is what Caliber Collision’s San Diego - Downtown CA ... Read More
- When Should I Re-Paint My Car? Your car is an extension of yourself and even though it gets you to point A and point B it also plays an important role in your life. So, if your vehi...
- America's Most Dangerous Holidays During certain times of the year, it’s just more dangerous to be driving than others here in San Diego, CA and all over the U.S. Many ...
- Will Autonomous Cars Really Cut Down On Fatal Accidents? Some say autonomous vehicles are cool and cutting-edge, while others here in San Diego , CA and all over the world are filled w...
- What Should I Do With My Totaled Car? Until about the mid-nineties, it was fairly rare to have a vehicle damaged in an accident and then deemed to be a total loss, unless it was in a very ...
- NHTSA Says Vehicle Cyber Security Is A Major Concern Today’s vehicles offer an incredible array of advanced technologies and entertainment features that work in close conjunction with things such a...