Click to Zoom
7:30 am - 5:30 pm Closed
|Mon||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:30 pm Closed|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
About Us Caliber Collision’s San Bernardino, CA, has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of choice– a vision that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. Caliber Collision’s San Bernardino, CA, was opened in 2000, and is conveniently located in S... Read More
- The World's Worst Gas Guzzlers Mention the term "gas guzzler" and what vehicles come to mind? Usually it is the stereotypical Hummer or exotic high-end cars. However, ther...
- Tips For Safe Carpooling Think carpooling is just for soccer moms driving the team to weekday practice? That’s no longer the case. Ride sharing has been on the rise in r...
- Debunking Car Myths Once And For All Some people call these "urban tales", but many folks in the suburbs believe these classic myths about cars, too. Here at Caliber Collision - San Berna...
- Will The Porsche Mission E Compete With The Tesla Model S? Here at Caliber Collision - San Bernardino, located in San Bernardino of CA, we love Porsches for their artistry and quality and respect the brand for...
- Toyota Research Institute Will Tap Into Silicon Valley's Brightest Minds What cars can do, and what we as a people can do with them, may change drastically and in ways we can’t now imagine, with a recent announcement ...