Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Welcome to Hollister Collision Center! At Hollister Collision Center, we specialize in muscle-car restoration, perform custom paint, and are the highest volume collision store in San Benito County. We never take our customers’ loyalty for granted, because our number one goal is to return yo... Read More
- Toyota Research Institute Will Tap Into Silicon Valley's Brightest Minds What cars can do, and what we as a people can do with them, may change drastically and in ways we can’t now imagine, with a recent announcement ...
- 3 Best Reasons To Take Your Car To The Dealer For Service Some people think that if they take their car to an independent repair facility, they will save money. In many cases, that's not true, because it ...
- What Exactly Is The CAFE Standard? Constantly in the news, people keep referring to the CAFE Standard, but what exactly is it? With all of the technical talk associated with it, many fo...
- Seniors, Does Your Car Fit You And Vice Versa? When you're young and free, you can drive in any car you want to and never worry if it's the right fit. But as you get a little older, those t...
- A Porsche That We Can All Afford...Made Of LEGOs You don't have to register it and it does not burn any fuel, but the downside is you can't drive it either. That's correct—there is now a Porsche ma...