Click to Zoom
7:30 am - 5:30 pm Closed
|Mon||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:30 pm Closed|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Sat||8:00 am - 12:00 pm|
About Us Caliber Collision’s Riverside, CA has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of choice– a vision that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. Caliber Collision’s Riverside, CA was opened in 1997, and is conveniently located in Rialto off I-... Read More
- Interesting Facts About The Daytona 500, "The Great American Race" If you are even a casual racing fan, then you know the Daytona 500 is the Super Bowl, the World Series and the US Open of NASCAR racing. Next to the I...
- Top 5 Best Reality Car Shows Television reality car shows have evolved significantly in the past few years and there are now probably two dozen of them that many car enthusiasts a...
- Why Take The AARP Smart Driver Course? We all try to avoid it, but the plain fact is that we all get old. When you're in your 20s, you never think about it, but as you enter your 40s, y...
- Three Ways To Protect Your Car From The Sun Here at Caliber Collision - Riverside, we often see cars that have been seriously damaged by the rays of the sun, because yes—here in Riverside, CA...
- America’s Worst Roads Are Getting Worse The vast majority of America’s highways were built through the 1950s to the 1970s. Most were built to last 50 years, but over time, all the fact...