Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Welcome to Platinum Collision Centers of Corona CA! At Platinum Collision Centers, we make customer service a priority. Our people are highly trained and are dedicated to the commitment of quality, workmanship and service that our business was in fact, founded on. Our technicians have several yea... Read More
- Are Airbags Dangerous Or Lifesavers? When you purchase a vehicle in Corona, CA or anywhere else in the world, airbags are part of the standard equipment included in the price. Some peop...
- Interesting Automotive Factoids At Platinum Collision Centers,we know that cars are definitely one of the greatest inventions ever conceived by the human race. We love our cars,...
- The Safest (and Most Dangerous) Drivers In The Country Automotive safety is a two-way street, literally. Pick any city in this country and if you don’t drive safely, there’s a good chance that ...
- Porsche’s New Mission Is To Be #1 In The All-Electric Arena Porsche’s New Mission is To Be #1 in the All-Electric Arena Porsche’s new Mission E Concept is an all-electric sports sedan designed s...
- What All Those Numbers On Your Car Tires Mean What All Those Numbers on Your Car Tires Mean Your car's tires are one (actually four) of the most important safety features your vehicle has ...