Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed|
About Us Caliber Collision in Los Angeles - La Cienega CA has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of choice– a vision that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. Our Services Customer satisfaction is what Caliber Collision’s Los Angeles - La Cie... Read More
- The History Of The American Station Wagon If you're in your forties or have seen movies like National Lampoon’s Vacation, then you know how important station wagons have been in the ...
- America's Most Dangerous Holidays During certain times of the year, it’s just more dangerous to be driving than others here in Los Angeles, CA and all over the U.S. Man...
- Millennials In Europe Say Yes To Greener Cars Some people think that millennials are only interested in texting, taking selfies, photo-bombing their friends and traveling to faraway places. But, w...
- Our Top 5 Tips For Driving Safely In Heavy Traffic Here in _________, _______ and all over the country, traffic jams are sadly a big part of many drivers' lives and the anxiety created by them can ...
- Car History 101: The "Nifty 1950s" The 1950s post-World War II era was pivotal for the American automobile industry that brought better quality product to the car buyers of this co...