|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||8:00 am - 12:00 pm|
Caliber Collision in Fort Worth – Downtown, TX has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of choice– a vision that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997.
Customer satisfaction is what Caliber Collision’s Fort Worth &ndas... Read More
- Key Fob Hacking A World Epidemic Your car is always listening, but are you paying attention? With today's sophisticated security advancements in every aspect of our lives, includi...
- If Your Airbag Light Comes On, What Should You Do? Your airbag light just appeared on your dashboard. Some people panic, while others just sigh, but in the end, any dashboard light should get your...
- Mercedes-Benz Debuts All-Electric Luxury Sedan Earlier this year, you may have seen a spoof on the Saturday Night Live television show about an electric car powered by AA batteries. In a fake ad na...
- You Just Got A Ticket. Should You Go To Traffic School Or Just Pay It? You acted a fool and now you have to go to traffic school? Don't feel ashamed, because it has happened to many people who also drive around Fort W...
- Top 5 Best Reality Car Shows Television reality car shows have evolved significantly in the past few years and there are now probably two dozen of them that many car enthusiasts a...