Click to Zoom
7:30 am - 5:30 pm Opening Soon
|Mon||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:30 pm Opening Soon|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
About Us Caliber Collision of El Paso, TX has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of preference– a notion that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. Our Services Commitment to keeping our customers satisfied is what encourages us here at th... Read More
- Take Pre-Game Tailgating To A Whole New Level Take Pre-Game Tailgating to a Whole New Level With football season approaching fast, El Paso tailgating parties will soon be back in full swing ev...
- Drunks On The Road: How Should You Respond? It happens every day. Drunk drivers get on the roads and risk the lives of our friends and loved ones. Sometimes, we witness these drivers on the road...
- The Penny Tire Test Update: A New Rival America’s beloved penny means a lot to many people, including all of us here at Caliber Collision - El Paso IH 10 in El Paso, TX. When we think of ...
- Distracted Pedestrians Are A National Epidemic Distracted Pedestrians are a National Epidemic A woman was checking her cell phone for the nearest bus stop in a crowded city. She became confused...
- Seatbelt Safety It’s a MUST and Not an Option: Fasten Your Seatbelt It’s like closing and locking your car doors when you leave your home in El Paso, or s...