|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
Caliber Collision of El Paso, TX has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of preference– a notion that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997.
Commitment to keeping our customers satisfied is what encourages us here at th... Read More
- Is It A Good Idea To Donate That Old Car To Charity? Is It a Good Idea to Donate that Old Car to Charity? Selling an old car can be a real hassle. Classified ads can be ineffective, and online ads can...
- LoJack's National Vehicle Theft Protection Campaign When it comes to car security, the technology changes literally every day and to be honest, in most cases the crooks are quicker than the carmakers wh...
- A Short History Of The Mini Cooper An icon of 1960’s British pop culture, the Mini is a small economy car produced from 1959 to the present, by England-based British Motor Corporation...
- Take Pre-Game Tailgating To A Whole New Level Take Pre-Game Tailgating to a Whole New Level With football season approaching fast, El Paso tailgating parties will soon be back in full swing ev...
- Drunks On The Road: How Should You Respond? It happens every day. Drunk drivers get on the roads and risk the lives of our friends and loved ones. Sometimes, we witness these drivers on the road...