Click to Zoom
|Mon||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
About Us Caliber Collision of Corpus Christi – Padre/SPID TX has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of choice– a vision that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. Our Services Customer satisfaction is what drives us here at Caliber Coll... Read More
- What Is Behind The Huge Drop In Driver's Licenses? With more people traveling on buses, trains, taxis, via carpooling, car sharing and other various forms of ground transportation, it's not shockin...
- A Porsche That We Can All Afford...Made Of LEGOs You don't have to register it and it does not burn any fuel, but the downside is you can't drive it either. That's correct—there is ...
- Car History 101: The Sweet Sixties The 1960s was a cool and groovy decade for cars, especially in the USA. As the population exploded and manufacturing techniques became more sophistica...
- The World's Worst Gas Guzzlers Mention the term "gas guzzler" and what vehicles come to mind? Usually it is the stereotypical Hummer or exotic high-end cars. However, ther...
- Strange Car Smells Are Also Warnings When funky aromas emerge from my vehicle, I initially look under the seats for fast food bags. If the inside of the car isn't the source of the od...