Click to Zoom
7:30 am - 5:30 pm Closed
|Mon||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:30 pm Closed|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
About Us Caliber Chino Valley, CA, has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of choice– a vision that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. Caliber Chino Valley was opened in 1999, and is conveniently located in Chino Valley off SR-71 at Ramona Ave and Eucal... Read More
- Your Owner's Manual Is A Must Read Many highly-educated and normally very smart people just don't want to read their owner's manuals, which leaves them guessing rather than know...
- Top 5 Tailgating Vehicles For Pre-Game And Post-Game Celebrations Football season is almost here and a summer of concerts, baseball games, car races and other athletic events is upon us. Here at Caliber Collisio...
- A Porsche That We Can All Afford...Made Of LEGOs You don't have to register it and it does not burn any fuel, but the downside is you can't drive it either. That's correct—there is ...
- Attention Vehicle Owners: More Takata Air Bag Recalls The news about the Takata airbag recalls keeps getting worse and worse and the numbers keep growing at a rapid rate. Already deep into the largest aut...
- Car Insurance Deductibles Nowadays, Body shops are seeing more and more clients who are unable to pay their deductibles. It started to become an epidemic after the economic imp...