|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Open Now|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
repair certification as an "I-CAR Gold Class" facility.
As a member of the CertifiedFirst Network we also comply with and meet the standards and
requirements for the Good Housekeeping ... Read More
- Paint Matching Continued Paint Matching Variables First of all, let’s discuss your car’s paint code and what that means to local body shops in the area. In your car, th...
- Are Airbags Dangerous Or Lifesavers? When you purchase a vehicle in Davison, MI or anywhere else in the world, airbags are part of the standard equipment included in the price. Some peo...
- Will Hemp Cars Smoke The Competition? When I told a friend recently that cars made of hemp were making a big comeback, he thought I was joking with him. "Do Cheech and Chong own one?&...
- Attention Vehicle Owners: More Takata Air Bag Recalls The news about the Takata airbag recalls keeps getting worse and worse and the numbers keep growing at a rapid rate. Already deep into the largest aut...
- Police Departments Love The Ford Police Responder Hybrid Sedan Police departments from LA to NYC and everywhere in between will now be able to chase fleeing suspects in a vehicle that gets an EPA-estimated 38 mile...