|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||8:00 am - 12:00 pm|
Caliber Collision of Central Plano, TX has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of preference– a notion that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997.
Commitment to keeping our customers satisfied is what encourages us here... Read More
- The Land Airbus May Soon Be Soaring Above Traffic In China Imagine a bus that holds up to 1,400 people without taking up any additional space on the roadways. We would sure love that here in Plano, TX! It...
- New Toyota UBox Concept Car Designed For Generation Z Drivers The next generation of drivers will soon be heading out on the road, and they may do it in a Toyota vehicle named the uBox. With its box-like look, ha...
- AAA Study Reveals That We Are A Road Rage Nation! A new AAA study reports that four out of every five drivers in the U.S. confess to driving while annoyed, which leads to aggressive driving and eventu...
- Why Your Power Windows Are Malfunctioning Three decades ago, if you had power windows, you were living large, but now power windows are common in most of today's vehicles. One potential pr...
- The Bagger 288 Is A True Monster Truck At approximately 315 feet high and nearly 721 feet long, the Bagger 288 is the largest land vehicle in the world. It’s a monster that’s ca...