Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:30 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:30 pm Closed|
Welcome to Car Crafters At Car Crafters’ Palomas location, we provide the finest in collision repair, auto maintenance and auto glass repair to Albuquerque and the surrounding area. When a vehicle comes into our shop, our first concern is always your safety, which is why we hold ourselves t... Read More
- Are Airbags Dangerous Or Lifesavers? When you purchase a vehicle in Albuquerque, NM or anywhere else in the world, airbags are part of the standard equipment included in the price. Some...
- 7 Tips To Avoid Hitting A Deer If you live in a rural area, there is a good chance you probably know somebody who has hit a deer. So, here is some interesting information about deer...
- Undercar Airbags That Can Stop Your Car? That's Right! At Car Crafters - Palomas, we encounter airbags all the time, so we're a little more than slightly familiar with them. Here are some interest...
- Some Interesting Factoids About Ransom E. Olds Many car aficionados aren’t familiar with the accomplishments of Ransom Eli Olds. A gifted inventor and one of the pioneers of the American Automobi...
- Highly Collectible: A Brief History Of Automotive License Plates You’ve probably been to a car repair shop where license plates from all over the country are used as decorations. They could be hanging from rec...